The following is a list of ophthalmology and optometry jobs and partnerships available throughout the United States. For more information regarding any of the listed opportunities, please contact us .
Ophthalmology and Optometry OpportunitiesCataract / Gen Oph Positions
• Arizona (Phoenix) – 40 year old practice seeks skilled oph to become primary surgeon (replace retiring oph). You will perform 600+ cataract surgeries/yr, 170+ laser vision correction procedures/yr, plus other procedures.
• Arizona (Yuma) – busy practice seeks a skilled general ophthalmologist/cataract surgeon for surgically oriented position (little to no routine exams).
• Chicago Exurb (South) – 3 doc practice (2 ophs, 1 OD) 1.5 hours from downtown Chicago seeks gen oph.
• North Central Illinois – 2 oph practice seeks a skilled 3rd to join on a partnership track. Practice comprehensive general ophthalmology while living in a wonderful, family oriented community just an hour from the outer suburbs of Chicago. You will be provided with a base income guarantee, bonus plan, and benefits package.
• Indianapolis, IN – Solo practitioner seeks skilled, personable, and ethical associate for a comprehensive ophthalmology, partnership track position.
• St. Louis, MO – busy practice with well-trained staff seeks skill surgeon to perform 500+ cataract surgeries/yr plus other procedures. This is a boutique style practice with a substantial OD referral network and little routine care.
• Baltimore / Philadelphia Corridor – busy practice with own ASC seeks a skilled surgeon to assume 500 cataracts/yr plus other procedures.
• New Jersey – Practice in Monmouth County seeks skilled ophthalmologist to perform surgery (current oph doesn’t do cataracts). Interest in glaucoma, Lasik, and medical retina procedures is a plus. You will be provided with a base income guarantee, bonus plan, and benefits package.
• Las Cruces, NM – You will perform 800-1000 cataract procedures annually (volume coming from large OD referral network).
• New Mexico – Very busy 7 doctor practice seeks comprehensive gen oph to perform 600+ cataract surg/yr (plus other procedures). Salary & benefits offered. This is a partnership track position.
• Central Ohio – 8 doctor practice (6 MDs and 2ODs; 4 partners) seeks skilled gen oph. Referrals come from a network of 40+ ODs. Treat 30+ patients/day and perform 350-400 cataract surgeries your first year.
• Portland, OR – practice seeks part-time gen oph. Position will grow into full-time as the practice grows.
• Portland and Coastal Oregon – group practice seeks skilled and personable ophthalmologist to work in a Portland area office as well as travel to a coastal location. It is anticipated you will perform 250+ cataract surgeries and 200-300+ retinal injections your first year (in addition to other procedures).
• Gulf Coast Texas – very busy practice (2000+ cats/yr) with own ASC seeks a skilled general ophthalmologist/cataract surgeon for busy surgical position (500-750+ cats/yr to start). Practice is equipped with the latest technology and has a well-trained staff. You will be provided with a base income guarantee, bonus plan, and benefits package.
• San Antonio, TX – practice seeks skilled surgeon to replace retiring ophthalmologist. See 30+ patients/day and perform 300+ cataract surgeries your first year (in addition to other procedures).
Cataract / Lasik Positions
• Atlanta, GA – busy cataract / lasik practice with great reputation seeks skilled associate to join and quickly assume all of the cataract surgical surgical volume.
• Lexington, KY – 5 doctor practice (4 MD, 1 OD) seeks gen oph to perform 200-300+/cat surg first year.
• Cleveland, OH – group practice with own ASC seeks skilled oph to perform 400+ cataract surgeries your first year (plus other procedures).
• Columbia, South Carolina – busy cataract / lasik practice seeks skilled associate to join and quickly assume most (if not all) of the surgical volume (350+ cataracts/yr plus lasik. The practice has its own excimer laser.
Gen Oph / Cornea Positions
• Lexington, KY – Group practice seeks ophthalmologist to perform cataract surgery and laser vision correction procedures. Corneal fellowship training a plus.
• Pennsylvania – 8 doctor practice (3 offices, 2 ASCs) seeks cornea specialist to treat 30-40+ patients/day and perform 500+ cataract surgeries/yr in addition to corneal work.
Gen Oph / Glaucoma Positions
• Chicago (SW Suburbs) – Growing 5 doctor, multi-location practice seeks glaucoma specialist (will do some gen oph work). Supported by staff of 50. Salary and comprehensive benefits package provided.
• Las Vegas, NV – Busy 13 doctor group practice with own ASC seeks glaucoma specialist to treat 30-40+ patients/day and perform a mix of cataract surgeries/yr in addition to glaucoma work
• Boston, MA – group practice with cornea, retina, oculoplastics, and cataract specialists seeks skilled and personable doctor with interest in glaucoma.
Gen Oph / Oculoplastics Positions
• North Carolina – Practice based in metro region of 650,000 seeks skilled oph with fellowship training in oculoplastics . You will primarily perform oculoplastics work with some gen oph patients to fill out your schedule. You will be the only oculoplastics specialist in the region!
• Lubbock, TX – Practice seeks skilled oph with fellowship training in oculoplastics . Partnership track opportunity!.Metro area of 300,000+ and home to a Texas Tech University.
Gen Oph / Ped Oph Positions
• Pennsylvania – 8 doctor practice (3 offices, 2 ASCs) seeks pediatric ophthalmologist. 50+ doctors referral network. Can do adult gen oph too if you wish.
• Las Vegas, NV – Busy 13 doctor group practice with own ASC seeks pediatric ophthalmologist. Can do adult gen oph work too if you wish – but will likely be 100% ped oph and adult strabismus.
• Lubbock, TX – Practice seeks skilled oph with fellowship training in pediatric ophthalmology. Partnership track opportunity!.Metro area of 300,000+ and home to a Texas Tech University.
• Central Ohio – 8 doctor practice (6 MDs and 2ODs; 4 partners) seeks skilled vitreo-retinal specialist to perform 100% retina work.
• Washington – 28 year old practice with 4 ophs seeks ophthalmologist with excellent skills in cataract surgery, diabetic retinopathy treatments, & glaucoma treatments. Anticipated you will perform 400+ cataract surgeries, 3800+ injections, 550+ ablations, and 300+ yags each year.