Ophthalmology and Optometry Practices for Sale
The following is a list of ophthalmology and optometry practices for sale throughout the United States. For more information regarding any of the listed practices, please contact us.
Phoenix, AZ - Optometry Practice for Sale
• Practice is based in a nice, fast growing, Phoenix-area suburb (2000-2010 grew 281% to exceed 100K+ population)
• Projected 2012 gross collections of $600K+
• VSP represents approximately 21% of 2012's gross collections
• Projected 2012 owner compensation of $200K+
• Practice is based in leased office space
• Practice promoted under a DBA name and not the owner's personal name, making ownership transfer easier and less confusing
• Financing is available to qualified buyers
Florida - Palm Beach County General Ophthalmology Practice for Sale
• Well-established practice - 34 years old
• Practice averages gross collections of $600K+/yr
• Practice generates averages owner compensation of $300K-$330K/yr
• Practice owns its own office space - 1700+ sq ft with 4 exam lanes (can be purchased or leased)
• Doctor is supported by a well-trained staff of 3.5 FTE's
• Financing is available to qualified purchasers.
New Mexico - General Ophthalmology Practice for Sale
• Gross collections of $850K-$900K/yr
• Owner compensation of $420K+/yr
• Oph owner works just two weeks a month!
• Practice-owned optical dispensary
• Good surgical volume and dedicated staff
• Beautiful office space owned by practice
• Lovely family oriented community of 60,000+ offering wide array of social and cultural activities
Oregon General Ophthalmology Practice & ASC for Sale
Well-established, 35+ year-old general ophthalmology practice available for purchase
• Practice gross collections of almost $2.9 million/yr
• Owner compensation of $1mil/yr
• Practice owns an attached ASC
• Practice has 13,000+ patient visits annually
• New exams booked out 1 month ahead
• Practice has its own optical dispensary
• Well-equipped facility and well-trained staff
• Practice owns its building - an 11,000 sq ft facility with 8 equipped exam lanes. Building is also for sale.
Texas - General Ophthalmology Practice for Sale
• Well-established practice in a family oriented community of 20,000+ ideally situated in Texas hill country outside of San Antonio. New exams booked out 1 month ahead
• Gross collections of approx $540K/yr and owner compensation is approx $300K-330K/yr.
• Practice is based in 2200 square feet of office space equipped with 3 exam rooms, a diagnostics room, a consulting room (potential 4th lane), a file room (could be used for exam space when paper files replaced with electronic records), and a private office for physician with adjoining private bathroom & shower.
• The real estate is owned by the practice and is also for sale (the real estate includes the building housing the practice as well as an adjacent building which is rented out).
• The doctor is supported by two employees: a COT and a receptionist/office manager.